Today I received a letter of resignation from my zone staff, and she told she is getting sick of the job, salary low (less then 900), 24hrs standby and have to do night shift just bcos 1 fellow resign. HR suppose to employ a new person and the guy never turned up for work. Who will work if you pay them so low, have to do nightshift and also 12hrs shift work? And the most funny thing I ever heard, night shift allowance is only $10 per day.
Then the company asked for help, get some of the senior's to come in to filled in the gap but 3 person tender bcos of this and some other seniors are excused from night shift bcos they threatened to resign. So now 3 stafff just tender and I guess we all have to cover each other's hole .. KNN. Apparently the GM said two weeks ago, "just cover 3 days" but now become 5 days, and in their appointment letter never stated they have to work night shift. It seems is pissing alot of people off because of this.
I also get pissed off cos they plan the schedule without informing me and next I am short of staff, HARRRRROW!!! Can they check with me before they plan the schedule??
Next more interesting, 1 HR staff throw me a dart when I went back to office to pick up a document, saying "Hey can you reply the email asap, why so slow in replying"?
Harrow you idiot, our site cannot access to email, I can only do it when I am in the office or at home. KNN it seems they don't know WTF is going on man ........
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Like i said before, this world is made up of 95% fucking idiots and 4% stupid morons.
Teach you... tell them that your grandma is very very sick, got terminal TOE NAIL disease. Not much time left, going soon. So your family insist that everyone spends time with her after NORMAL WORKING hours.
BTW, for $900... ask them go hired some China workers and then pay them in RMB.
Fucking GST 7% now, but salary still the same... Government forcing people to rob!
geez..ur towkay jiak lang!
wat u want me to say? now i kena throw here and there .. normal la, rite
for $500 + 7% GST, I'll accidentally hit your towkay with a "borrowed" car.
Post a Comment