GM today ask the staff to call and asked me to head down to Rochor Centre to update some program. Apparently rainning cats and dogs, so I reply can I go later after the rain stopped? Then you know what was his reply? He insisted I go NOW !!!!
KNN CCB .. I just ask can go later due to the heavy pour and he reply in that manner? I am really pissed but I still have to go, lan lan.
So I walk from Bugis with an umbrella and by the time I reach there, I am really very wet due to the wind, i am really pissed with this MFCCB...... after spending 10mins in Rochor the rain stopped, to be frank no difference actually why bother to rush over, seriously ... sometimes I wonder is he HUMAN ??
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He is NOT human and will be duly punished by the Heavens. Execution by frying his balls by lightning.
If he was a superior in my (reserve) army unit, he would have been "blanket partied" 3 times a day... with rolls of barbed wired thrown at him. I'm serious, we did it before... unfortunately for the officer, he nearly lost his eyes.
Post a Comment