Tuesday, September 26, 2006

~Indulgence~ Crazy Horse Paris



A party filled with the pleasures of Moet & Chandon, sweet strawberries and fabulous music.




Date: September 30th, 2006 (Saturday)
Dress Code: Stylishly Chic
Venue: Crazy Horse Paris - Le Lounge (Level 2)
Time: 8pm till late
Party Highlights: DJ P@T

Moet & Chandon at S$99 nett, along with luscious Strawberries on us. Special Moet & Chandon 4-course dinner @ S$88+++.

8 comments:

Adminstrator said...

I'm the least stylishly chic person... :( I need an image consultant... mwahahahaaa!

Benesia said...

Ladies included??
If so, book me a table! lol...

Adminstrator said...

ben... dun be vain... you getting married liao. leave all the female gender socializing to single people like... ME!

YK

p/s lim peh si peh kana sai, hor?

Benesia said...

Lelong Lelong... I've got some buddies very accomplished... run their own business.. pretty handsome... artistically driven... with a never say "die" positive attitude.. mature personality.. can be pretty humorous at times... but most importantly AVAILABLE!!!

Any fair ladies out there who are interested to get to know my fine buddies, dun be shy to drop me a message.. I shall have the honor to do the little link up.. no commission for me.. ;PP

mwahhhahaha... evil ;PP

P@T said...

i tot somebody is taken ???? kekeke

Benesia said...

wwwwaaaahhh... someone? who haR? who is the lucky gal?? I got see b4 or not.. okay lets start a new post... mwaaahahaha...

Adminstrator said...

what the?

*zip mouth*

my life is a drama.

Adminstrator said...

Me. Run self-disillusioned business. So-so looking with a lot of hiding flaws. Artistically frustrated with Singapore clubbers.

Want to die attitude... as in... see what? want to die? playfully childish... cranky personality.

Farking humourous when it comes to being a racist.

Available on Tues, Thurs and Saturdays. Sunday is a rest day.


AHAHAHAHAHA *LOL*