Yeah! I have officially take over the adoption of Mini Schnauzer, "Ah Boy aka Tiesto" from Vikki on 31/3/07. Another member added to part of my "Wong" family. Pauline and I have decided to named him, Junior. More updates of this new family member as in when I have the time.
Another update, Trance gig on the pipeline. Once I get more details I will put it up and keep you guys in the loop.
Another update, Trance gig on the pipeline. Once I get more details I will put it up and keep you guys in the loop.

4 comments:
Hope he's adapting well :) cute fella!
yeah cute but naughty loh .. ok la so far so good, hv to adapt our life not the other way round ..
Rule no.1, never play with another dog with your feet. It's socially unacceptable. :p
cute leh this pic. Bring junior over to my shop someday leh. my colleagues love shnauzer. :D
Post a Comment